Sunday, February 4, 2007

Lost Spoilers Blog - The Beginning

Spoiler Alert: Don't read this blog if you don't want
to know the future of Lost.

Q - When is a date not a date?
A - In Contender's Lost Spoilers Blog.

Why? We can see the future, of course. After all, that's what Lost spoilers are all about!

Did you notice the date of this post? It's in the future ... woooooooo (scary scifi sounds!). Actually, it's so it appears first, as the software puts everything in reverse chron order.

In this blog, take the dates with a big grain of salt. What they mean is either (1) the date the spoiler is supposed to happen, like the episode in which it occurs, or (2) the real date I made the post. How you might ask can readers tell the difference? Not sure says the blogger ;) .

I think it will all make sense eventually. So keep coming back, and have fun!

Intro: This is my blog on spoilers found in the Lost series from ABC. I will continue to post my blog on LostExposed.com, so go there for a lot of the episode clues or spoilers that I am posting. Here in this blog, I will focus more on spoilers as compared to my blog at Lost Exposed in a different format, and I also will add in some new stuff as I think of it!


No comments: